Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Halloween fun

For Trick or Treating we all dressed up.

Oliver was Peter Pan (not Robin Hood, like everyone thought)

Isaac & Daniel were pirates from Captain Hook's ship and I was Wendy (not Cinderella).

Our complex had a pool party and then we went trick or treating.
Too bad the candy was mostly Chinese mints or pork rinds.

Marc also joined in the fun as a pirate

We actually won a costume prize
Too bad it was for a weekend in a hotel in India.
Now I have to start planning next years costumes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linsey said...

I love your theme, so cute! And, Oliver does not look like Robin Hood.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the costumes - I was Wendy last year just like you and I loved it because all you had to do was look like you had just gotten out of bed and I always look like that :) j/k It looks like you guys had fun! Your boys are so cute!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yum Yum- pork rinds for Halloween. Your kids look adorable. You may have received pork rinds instead of candy, but I would trade a weekend trip to India anyday for the candy bar prize we got for our costumes!

11:59 AM  
Blogger crystalcookie said...

what a GOOD looking family!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home