Monday, October 27, 2008

Two-wheeler

Last Week we decided it was time to remove the training wheels

After a few times around the complex,

Look who can ride a two-wheeler.
Yeah Daniel!!

Oliver enjoyed the clapping and high-fives.
Now it's Isaac's turn. Is two years old too young?
I just notice that Daniel is not wearing a bike helmet.
You know learning to ride a bike without training wheel, for the first time, is the least likely time to fall. Right?
I think my training as a nurse practitioner and as a public health student have taught me all about safety:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Daniel! I bet he was so excited - Paige loves riding her bike and keeping up with Emi. It wont be long until Isaac is riding too. It'll be so much fun for them!

I love all your pictures - you are so lucky to be able to do so much and go on so many mini family vacations! It looks like you guys have had some fun adventures ... I am so jealous! And I love Daniel's reaction to the flood - classic!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I told him that his cousin Paige already knew how to ride so he needed to step it up. Nothing like some cousin rivalry. What are you doing for halloween?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Linsey said...

wow, you have been posting like crazy! I have only been away a few weeks -- so much has happened!

11:26 AM  
Blogger ginger said...

Paul started on a peddle-less two wheeler last year and is totally ready for a regular bike (but I'm going to wait a while because I don't want him going that fast yet) We got him a http://bootscootbikes.com/

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home