Monday, October 27, 2008

Columbus day in Chimelong

Columbus day - which means a day off for Marc.
For the holiday, we visited a large amusement park in Panyu.

Marc and I took turns going on this roller coaster.
Click on the image to see the first drop.
Scary. I don't think it was fun, I just endured it.
It started to rain but luckily all the children's rides were indoors.
They had about 14 rides just for preschoolers.
It was practically empty so the boys had a blast.

A note about Daniel wounds:

He is not a victim of child abuse.
He and Isaac hit heads = the black eye,

then he fell on his bike = lacerations.
He's pretty tough - he didn't even cry about the black eye.
Probably b/c he was jumping on the furniture which is "against the rules"
I must admit, I'm loosing battle with that rule.

The paddle boats.

Isaac getting the hang of it.

Swings

A fun day that ended with a huge rain storm, bumper-to-bumper traffic, and Isaac vomitting all over the van, his car seat and me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linsey said...

All good days end with vomiting -- at least in my world.

Looks like a fun place and a very scary roller coaster.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home