Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween Program

The international Preschool had a costume day where the children dressed-up like a character from their favorite book.
In other words - they dressed-up for Halloween.
Daniel originally wanted to dress up like a dragon,
from the book A knight and a Dragon, but
He tried on the costume and said it was too itchy - so he became a pirate.
Just like the other two boys in his class.
Here is a picture of them singing (see above) & eating (see below).
Isaac joined in - as a pirate of course.
Check out Cinderella's yellow wig

Isaac enjoyed the chocolate cake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linsey said...

Everyone has such great costumes! The holiday is clearly been successfully exported...for better or for worse.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the top picture I love the little mermaids sitting position ... I see London, I see France, I see someone's ...

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home