Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday walks & the full moon

Sunday was the full moon - The actual celebration!
We kicked it off with church and then the boys stripping down afterwards.

Where's Daniel?

Our usual Sunday walks

Our rest stop at the tea house.
Notice the lanterns - they were everywhere.

Oliver, full of smiles.

The moon with the lanterns
The Oba's had a great festival at their house
(including an amazing view of the pearl river and the full moon)
Luckily we had American desserts - and no more moon cakes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Michelle- I can't believe you are in China. That is so awesome. Your kids are so cute! I think they have a lot of your family in them. I have you linked to my blog. I look forward to your updates. PS- tell Amy to update her blog!- Andrea

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home