Mid-Autumn festival
The mid-autumn festival is a harvest festival that takes place every September.
Isaac's preschool had a huge celebration.
It's all about Moon cakes.
(a Chinese pastry with bean paste baked inside)
Not my favorite, but Marc likes them.
Not my favorite, but Marc likes them.
(I love how he sticks out his tongue while concentrating)
Laterns are a big part of the festival.
In a matter of days Guangzhou was covered with them.
He received this toy at the celebration -It was so loud that it soon "got lost"

2 Comments:
I love moon cakes, but they are definitely an acquired taste. Isaac's preschool looks like a fun place to be.
ok seriously its not fair i have these adorable nephews that i have not seen for almost a yr now!!! ah all three of those boys are so handsome and cute!! I love you all and miss you:)
Post a Comment
<< Home