Last Saturday we all attended a Yellow Birthday Party
The birthday girl loves yellow, if that was not already obvious.
Look at the stars, see how they shine for you . . . ya, they were all yellow.
Notice Daniel holding the legos. I don't even know why we have other toys - they both love Legos.
I finally convinced him to take off the rain coat. But the boots stayed.
My happy, drooling boy.
A game of Pass the Parcel. (said with a thick British accent)
Pin the bill on the Duck
2 Comments:
what a great idea! I love yellow..I want to have a color party...but I would have a PINK party! well cutest babies ever! I love you guys so much, I miss you and can't wait to see you. I am thinking about robbing a bank so I can come visit you guys..might be a good idea..
We've never met, though I have met your husband and we have lots of friends in common. But, I have been stalking your blog for some time now and wanted to tell you I love reading it/you because it reminds me of all the good things that come from being in the foreign service, and some days, like today, I need that reminder. Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home