Sunday, September 21, 2008

Labor Day

Since I thought I forgot my camera (which I later found in my purse). We didn't take any pictures of our Labor Day fun. In the morning we had Dimsum - where we suprised ourself by ordering random things off an all-Chinese-no-pictures menu. Then we headed to Panyu to a HUGE waterpark. It was full of water slides, a wave pools, a lazy river and so much more. It was practically empty so that was an added bonus (remember we live in China and everything is always crowed). It was so much fun. Oliver loved the wave pool and Daniel and Isaac we able to go down a few slide all alone. They have a large area just for children, where the boys were in heaven. I sure we will return. They are still asking about is and we went 3 weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home