Friday, July 18, 2008

Repulse Bay

Saturday we headed to the southern side of Hong Kong Island to Repulse beach
(named repulse b/c the British fleet repulsed some pirates there)
We took the metro under the channel to Hong Kong Island,
where we boarded a city bus at Central.
I think we were a tourist attraction: Five of us, our beach gear, and double stroller

Marc with the little swimmers.
Daniel & Isaac love the beach - I wish we lived closer.

Oliver was fasinated with the sand. He loved to feel it and roll around in it.
Luckily he didn't eat it - like Isaac did at his age.
(notice the lovely speedos in the upper left corner)

More of Oliver

and more,
Notice his teeth - He now has four.
Everytime we go to Hong Kong two teeth appear.
He soon fell asleep.
I love his chubby belly - too big for the sun shirt/pants.

1 Comments:

Blogger johnny and ashley said...

It looks like you let him have a little too much to drink...

-Johnny

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home