Thursday, July 10, 2008

A tale of two shirts

An ice cream playdate
The boys learning how to make berry ice cream.
Isaac's wearing Daniel's button-up shirt because he fell and fractured his clavicle.
I knew he broke it when it happend, but I wanted an x-ray to see how it looked. That was a crazy adventure. Taking a taxi across town to get an x-ray from a random clinic. Our regular doctor was on vaccation - like most others. Anyway, he's much better now and it's not that painful anymore.
I'm sure it's the first of many injuries to come.
Our cooking demonstration

The boys fighting over the play-kitchen.

Daniel is wearing a shirt from a tie-dye activity at his school.
The day after this play-date, all our whites were purple. Including our white bathroom rug.
Our housekeeper washed it with our whites.
I figure it's a small price to pay for someone to do my laundry.

1 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

So sorry about the broken bone. Each of my kids broke a bone by the time they were 4.

Does you housekeeper have a sister that wants to move in with us in Utah?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home