Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday Boy

Daniel's Special Day.
It started with a doctor's visit since we all have bacterial conjunctivitis.

Then swimming lessons

His teacher was a swimmer on the national team.


Then he had lunch with Marc.
It was after lunch that these crickets were purchased.
Yes, huge crickets in a cage. I guess they're lucky?
The huge cricket
Isaac and Daniel played with these nonstop the entire day.
The birthday boy.

Four years old feels good.
This is what you get with a a cake mix from China.
I should've know.

Blowing out the candles.

Isaac was quite upset that he didn't get his own cake.
Only 5 months before his birthday.

Daniel's new bike!
He's already riding it everywhere we go.
We will be buying Isaac a bike soon.
Walking or riding in the stroller isn't fun anymore when your big bro has a bike.

3 Comments:

Blogger acl said...

I can't believe daniel is 4 - has it been that long since you had your first baby and I started thinking about having my first baby? They are so much fun.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!! I love it that Isaac was jealous ... that seriously NEVER happens in our house with Emi and Paige. (yeah right) I'm just glad that their birthdays are so close together so they don't have to be sad for too long before they get presents themselves!

9:42 AM  
Blogger johnny and ashley said...

I love the lucky cricket, it totally reminds me of Mulan!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home