To avoid the crowds and the photo requests, we rented a boat to see the rest of the sites.
A view of the Summer palace. Huge.
Oliver enjoying the view of the bridge - with no life jacket.
Checking out the kite flying. It started to rain - luckily Marc's church clothes were still in his bag.
One of the Dragon Boats
Daniel's strained smile
It was a cold Sunday with some showers, but we enjoyed the break from Guangzhou's heat and humidity. Plus, I was able to buy a super cheesy bright red sweatshirt that I will never wear again.
Hi Michelle! I'm so glad to be back on your blog. I forgot you guys had one, so I need to add it to my list. I know I see you every Sunday, but we don't get many chances to chat. I can still keep up with your family on the blog :) Hopefully one of these days our families can hang out together!!!!!
2 Comments:
I see Marc didn't get too close to that lily pond. Probably for the better.
Hi Michelle!
I'm so glad to be back on your blog. I forgot you guys had one, so I need to add it to my list. I know I see you every Sunday, but we don't get many chances to chat. I can still keep up with your family on the blog :) Hopefully one of these days our families can hang out together!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home