Wow, my boring posts about our sight seeing trips are pretty pathetic compared to yours. What great experiences! It looks beautiful. Your family is so cute.
I don't know why my comments are being posted as "bob" This is Suzy you cousin from Maui. My blog is noelanijames.blogspot.com Check us out-love seeing you guys on here!
that family photo screams "Christmas Card!" The tykes are gorgeous and i love that they seem so uninspired by all the lovliness. they're probably wondering why you're dragging them around to ll these places rather than letting them hang out in a playground. i think that's maya's mindset anyways! we miss you guys... and are thinking that if the med cruise falls though, how about biking through tuscany?
6 Comments:
In two and 1/2 years we'll be right there so I am taking copious notes. You guys have really SEEN China. How much time before you head home?
Wow, my boring posts about our sight seeing trips are pretty pathetic compared to yours. What great experiences! It looks beautiful. Your family is so cute.
I am so amazed! Those are great pictures!
I don't know why my comments are being posted as "bob" This is Suzy you cousin from Maui. My blog is noelanijames.blogspot.com Check us out-love seeing you guys on here!
that family photo screams "Christmas Card!" The tykes are gorgeous and i love that they seem so uninspired by all the lovliness. they're probably wondering why you're dragging them around to ll these places rather than letting them hang out in a playground. i think that's maya's mindset anyways! we miss you guys... and are thinking that if the med cruise falls though, how about biking through tuscany?
Linsey - Are you guys going to Beijing? We want to return to China after BA. Hopefully we'll be there at the same time:)
Suzy - I love your blog and I love how you are now Bob - how random.
Grasshopper - Yes, our kiddos couldn't care less, but they did LOVE the luge. Biking in Tuscany? of course!
Post a Comment
<< Home