posted by Michelle at 7:42 AM
its just not FAIR! I want to hold those cute babies!!! they are so adorable!
Oliver is just like Evan! When I put Evan into the Bumbo I had to push his little legs separately so he would fir. I'm sure it limited his blood circulation to his legs for a while but it worked while it lasted. I love how chubby Oliver is, so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
its just not FAIR! I want to hold those cute babies!!! they are so adorable!
Oliver is just like Evan! When I put Evan into the Bumbo I had to push his little legs separately so he would fir. I'm sure it limited his blood circulation to his legs for a while but it worked while it lasted. I love how chubby Oliver is, so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home