Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nan-Yue King

Last week we visited the Nan-Yue museum & tomb
We finally got our Chinese diplomatic license plates so we were able to drive there.
We're getting to know the city in a whole new way by driving around in the crazy traffic.

Boys being boys

The entrance to the tomb
They found this tomb while building the Marriot hotel


Oliver with all his mosquito bites.
We use a net but sometimes he sleeps in our bed for a few hours
before we move him to the co-sleeper and he usually gets eaten alive.
The boys entering the tomb

Looking up at me and Oliver

Isaac entering the museum -
It was a very hot day and the mirrored pyramid was almost blinding,
Daniel loving the swords.
He's really into knights and dragons.

Some puzzles to be solved.

It was fun to see some more of the city.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the shirt Marc!!! I showed Miles and he said, "Hey I used to have a shirt just like that."

I love checking your blog because you are always doing something fun! We can't wait to come and visit you all.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home