Hong Kong
For our Aniversary, which happened to be the same day as Mother's day,
we headed to Hong Kong for a romantic get way with 3 children.
The train ride is about 90 - 120 min with a view of the industrial Pearl River delta.
He's claimed all three blanket.
After our arrival, we headed to Star Ferry to cross over to Hong Kong.
Here's Marc and the boys waiting to board.
Daniel wanted to be right in the front - where the boats rocks the most.
Here's Marc and the boys waiting to board.
The boys really enjoyed seeing all the boats.
but I needed some pictures of Oliver to prove I have a third child.
He's usually straped to us in some way so we don't get as many pictures.

1 Comments:
This is amazing! It makes me so sad I can't see your kids while they grow up.......they dont even know who i am:(
Post a Comment
<< Home