Sunday, November 04, 2007

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat!

Here are the boys more interested in throwing rocks down a drain than getting free candy.

Our little tiger.

and our alligator/dragon/dinosaur. Take your pick.

The boys enjoying a hamburger at Hill-O-Ween.
There were so many people at Eastern Market that we soon left. I guess the boys now know what a rock concert feels like.
We then headed to our church's trunk or treat party. It was there that the free candy concept caught on.

3 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

Hey, I just realized you are going to have to change the name of your blog sometime this month. What have you come up with?

6:02 PM  
Blogger johnny and ashley said...

Johnny and I laughed so hard at the picture of Daniel and Isaac throwing rocks instead of getting free candy! We love them

9:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Andi - We have no idea what this male fetus wil be called - so the blog doens't have a new name either. Kimberly suggested Mao in honor of our move. I vetoed that idea.

Ashley - my boys still call you guys uncle johnny and "the princess." I love it!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home