Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Solar Decathlon

Last weekend we attended the Solar Decathlon on the National Mall

Marc checking out the solar panals.

The boys watching the fish -They weren't too interested anything else.

Isaac learning how to be energy efficient.

Kind-of hard to do when your condo was built in the the 1890's -

At lease we have our acrylic windows from Jerold!

The winning house - Yes it was from Germany.
But second place went to the University of Maryland.

1 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

I am so glad to see new pics. When are you going to have this baby? I will be out to DC on November 18, hope to see you at church.

BTW - I should warn you that your picture is on the back cover of the newest Sunstone. It's one I took when we went to Kimberly's garden.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home