Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween Program

Daniel's School had a little Halloween program.
He dressed up like a giraffe at preschool b/c the dragon/alligator/dinosaur that he will be for trick-or-treating was not appropriate for school due to the "aggressive behavior" it may have produced. All super-heroes were banned as well.
He still growled as a a giraffe - so I had to remind him that giraffes were herbivors.

Daniel singing one of their Halloween songs.

Daniel tolerating the heat as a Giraffe.
They had a little parade around the block - which is actually the block of the Supreme Court house.

After the parade they all looked for the hidden treats - which were raisins and Goldfish crackers.
Isaac joined in the fun.

Daniel finding the raisins

. . . and the crackers.

1 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

If someone told me I couldn't be an alligator for Halloween due to agressive liabilities, I too would march on the Supreme Court! That's right, Daniel, you go for it, my mighty crocodile.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home