Check-ups
Here we are at the clinic where I work. A co-worker Dr. Tam, gave the boys a check-up - Daniel weighed in at 33 pounds and Isaac at 24 pounds.
In case you didn't know, they're still chubby.
Isaac now has 7 teeth which he loves to show off.
Isaac nearly destroyed the paper coving the exam table, as well as anything else he could get his hands on. At one point I thought he broke the otoscope. Next time Marc will have to join us - I didn't think it would be so difficult to have their exams together; but believe me it was crazy!!!

Isaac now has 7 teeth which he loves to show off.
Isaac nearly destroyed the paper coving the exam table, as well as anything else he could get his hands on. At one point I thought he broke the otoscope. Next time Marc will have to join us - I didn't think it would be so difficult to have their exams together; but believe me it was crazy!!!
Here's Daniel after his sponge bath. While Isaac was getting his exam, Daniel pulled the stool over to the sink, turned on the water and stuck his head in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home