Friday, October 13, 2006

Atlanta

A few weeks ago the kids and I were able to visit my parents in Atlanta. I attended the annual American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) conference while Isaac and Daniel hung-out with the grandparents.
Thanks to several drug companies , all of us were able to visit the Georgia Aquarium from free. I'm sure you are all happy to know that pharmaceutical companies paid for all the attendees and guests to visit the aquarium. Now you know why perscriptions are so expensiveIsaac searching for Nemo -
Too bad no one in the Cook residence has ever seen that show.

The boys loved these fish - Daniel was not happy to leave his new friends.
Bath time with the grandparents.

The boys were spoiled by this huge tub with jets. Don't you love Isaac's little quarter-slot - I guess it's more of a dime slot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home