Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Retreat Continues

The storm continued through Saturday morning so we retreated once again to a Smithsonian. This time is was the Postal Museum - I know a whole museum dedicated to the mail didn't sound too exciting but the boys loved it. It was a super kid-friendly museum with several hands-on exhibits. Daniel viewing the "horsies"
I love his straddled-legs. This is what he does right before his MC hammer dance. Marc won't admit that he taught him those moves.


Truck'en

Daniel and Isaac would not leave this truck. We had a little (actually huge) break-down when we finally had to leave and the entire museum heard it.

Isaac and Daniel in the coach with "Jesus" (any white statue is now "Jesus")

1 Comments:

Blogger acl said...

Michelle - sometimes I see the pictures of Isaac from the back and I think it is Ian. We miss playing with you guys!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home