Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ho Down

Last Saturday we joined our congregation to celebrate pioneer day.
A professional "caller" was hired so we city folk could dance properly.
Here is the gang properly dancing to YMCA.

Pie Baking Contest.

The bishopric judging the many pies,

Just so you know Katie - Marc liked your peach pie the best.


Daniel (in his make-shift cowboy attire) dancing with Kalayla and her balloon. You know you're in a Mormon church when you see hay next to a baby grand piano.

Lillian holding Isaac while Marc, Daniel and I tried to keep-up with the caller.

He corrected us more than once.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Thanks, Michelle...it's good to know that Marc liked my pie. I was pretty crushed when I didn't win! ;) I love the comment about the hay and the baby grand...so true!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home