Catholic University
Daniel near the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.
Since the campus was so busy we headed to a quieter venue near the university- The Franciscan Monastery. Daniel loved the gardens and he enjoyed running through the "bushes"
There were replicas of various sites from the Holy Land (Like the tomb of Mary and the Garden of Gethsemane). I must say the actual sites in Israel were much better and surprisingly much cleaner.
The boys outside the church at the monastery.
We decided to go on a tour of the church and some reproduction Roman Catacombs; but it took only seconds to see that our tour guide was less than excited to have us there. I guess a screaming toddler and infant; and their echoing voices aren't so welcome. I would say , oh well, maybe next time, but there won't be one. A little too creepy for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home