Alaska: Denali
Last week we visited the Nielsens in Alaska.
This blog is about our trip north to Denali.
This picture was taken at Talkeetna, where the best view of the Alaska range can be seen.
Mount McKinley was covered by clouds but the view was still amazing.
Here they are climbing back up to go down again.
Denali National Park: The Sled Dog KennelsAt the park there were several sled dogs that demonstrated how to pull a sled. They were quite friendly and Daniel took advantage of it.
Here he is trying to move into Tahluu's house.
Mom and Isaac on the sled - I guess it's not proper to yell mush - but I couldn't help it.
Daniel next to Riley Creek. Of course Daniel couldn't resist walking into the cold water. This is his new face whenever he says "Cheeese"
Isaac loving the cool weather and beautiful scenery.




1 Comments:
What an awesome family vacation! I love Alaska and would love to visit in the summer time. The pictures are beautiful! Looks like the boys had a blast as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home