Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Memorial Day




This memorial day I took the boys to see the parade. I had no idea how much Daniel would enjoy it. We saw fire trucks, police motorcycles, bands with big drums and horses - some of Daniel's favorite things.
The fire engines and Daniel's head peeking out of the stroller. It's hard to take great pictures when you're alone with two kids. So I apologize for the lack of professional-looking photos.

Daniel's head again and the police motorcycles.


These guys couldn't get the flag to go up while they carried it. It kept dragging them down and at one point the whole parade was waiting on them. It was sad but also a little funny.


Here are the boys relaxing in the stroller. Isaac's drool faucet is turned on - Can't you tell from his wet shirt. That lemonade cost around $4.00. Is that considered price gauging if it's memorial day in DC?

After the parade we had a barbecue with some friends at Garfield park.

Daniel has hijacked Ian's car

He has now given it back to the proper owner.

Do you like Daniel's lack of modesty? He hates it if his shirt has a drop of water on it. In fact I always pack extra clothes in case he spills some liquid on himself - which is usually every day. In this picture he had already worn two t-shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home