Feburary
My chubby guy
My Valentine's day dates.
I think 3 months old is a little young for the tango show.
The women's outfits were small and tight.
The boys' tennis lessons (wearing red b/c of San Valentin).
They play on clay here which gets all over their shoes and then get all over EVERYTHING.
Daniel at his riding lesson.
Legos
Smores

Corn on the cob

Daniel at his rock climbing lesson
Isaac's turn on the horse.
(They have since quit tennis and riding lessons . . .until Spring)

4 Comments:
Ah your kids are SO adorable!! They are so lucky all the fun things that get to experience at such a young age. (your little man kills me he is so cubby and I can't wait to see him!)
I just realized I was on Tay's account..that comment was really from me:)
Henry is so cute and happy.
Love these pics!! Look at all the fun things your family does---the boys are really living the life:) You are amazing and I love your updates:)
Post a Comment
<< Home