The fourth Cook
I started having contractions at a church Halloween party- while decorating sugar cookies.
We left the kids with our neighbors and headed to the hospital. An hour later he was born. I was actually only in the delivery room for 20 minutes.
When he was born the staff could not believe how big he was -
I guess they don't see many 9 lbs 12 oz babies in Argentina.
Isaac with El Enorme
I love this expression - It is so telling of how Oliver initially felt about his arrival.
He adjusted quickly and surprisingly well - And he loves the older brother role.
Like my previous babies, he too had issues with jaundice.
We had to check his blood several time but luckily, thanks to some sunbathing, we avoided a hospital admission.

1 Comments:
I can't believe you had a baby in a foreign country, but then again, I can! Way to go! Where were you hiding that 9 pounder?!
Post a Comment
<< Home