posted by Michelle at 3:35 PM
I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!
Is that your trampoline?
Linsey - I had my 4th son about a month ago. I had him in Argentina. It's a little different to deliver abroad but I didn't want to take the others out of school for 3 months. How are you enjoying DC?
Oh I miss you guys! You need to post pics of that BABY!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!
Is that your trampoline?
Linsey - I had my 4th son about a month ago. I had him in Argentina. It's a little different to deliver abroad but I didn't want to take the others out of school for 3 months. How are you enjoying DC?
Oh I miss you guys! You need to post pics of that BABY!!
Post a Comment
<< Home