Home again, Home again
After a crazy summer of visiting 5 states in 4 weeks, we are back home in Guangzhou. We returned just in time for a typhoon so our days have been spent either inside or outside soaking wet. We are still recovering from jet lag and Daniel cut-up the bottom of his foot just in time to start kindergarten next week.
I have so many pictures to post and China has blocked blogspot (and youtube and facebook) - which means I have to use a virtual IP address which requires hours to post pictures. It will take some time but I will eventually get caught-up on my blogging.
Thank you to all those who allowed us to live at your house this summer. It was fun to spend so much time with you and we can't wait to do it again next year :)
I have so many pictures to post and China has blocked blogspot (and youtube and facebook) - which means I have to use a virtual IP address which requires hours to post pictures. It will take some time but I will eventually get caught-up on my blogging.
Thank you to all those who allowed us to live at your house this summer. It was fun to spend so much time with you and we can't wait to do it again next year :)

1 Comments:
I was just going to invite you down for dinner! Rats. I guess we are going to have to visit you in China. I can't wait to see your pictures from your summer abroad!
Post a Comment
<< Home