Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Polar Swim

To start the year off right we attended a fun New Years Eve pot-luck
with a surprise singing performance by all the Children.

The next morning we then jumped in the pool for the annual polar swim.
Except I didn't swim much, I still remeber the RainTree polar bear swim my Sophmore year at BYU - and I did not enjoy that.

We thought that if we wore more clothes we would be warmer - didn't work.
I didn't get a picture of Marc but he also braved the chilling waters.

The brave soul who came up with this idea.


All the boys after the swim while Marc and I thawed-out
Notice the jackets, it was cold & windy that morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger johnny and ashley said...

I'm so impressed. It makes me kind of want to do it next year!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home