Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning

Santa found us in China!

Isaac loving the new playdough set

Oliver's toys-

Thanks Grandparent Evanson for the tow truck and PJ's
& Cooks for the loader truck
Missing from the picture is a grocery cart that Oliver loves to push -

He totally knows that it's his and, unfortunately, has a tough time sharing it.

Isaac's toys.
He wouldn't stay long enough for a photo.
Thanks Cooks for the tonka trucks and Evansons for the Dragon.

Daniel's mother load.

Thanks Evansons for the orange dragon and Cooks for the tonka trucks
I played with the wooden color wheel puzzle more than anyone.

More fun with the playdough.
Other family gifts included a tent, a mini basket ball hoop, a bat, baseballs, and
of course, the dagons - Thanks Nielsens!

The boys also got musical instuments -
They love to make noise , I mean, music with them.

The bean bag toss was enjoyed by all.
I think Santa went a little overboard this year -
but hey, we live in China, aka Santa's workshop:)


Merry Ch
ristmas!!
Oh, Santa is bringing us a new camera so soon I'll have some normal pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home