Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yuexiu Park

We decided to vist Guangzhou's largest park: Yuexiu.
We thought it was just lakes, statues and horticulture sites but to our surprise they had a few rides for the kids - It was so random to find these rides in the middle of this park.

Marc and I (along with Oliver in the Bjorn) rode with boys in these tiny bumper cars. Our legs were ways too long and we couldn't even steer b/c our knees were in the way. I was laughing so hard I was crying.



This was also really funny.
We were walking along and out of nowhere there was a log ride.
We had to try it. Marc went first with our little dare-devil Isaac.


Then I took Daniel.
We opted out on taking Oliver, even though they probably would have let me.

Another ride was this little roller coaster.
They let the boys go alone - and it was going pretty fast. Crazy.

Oliver enjoying a snack. He loves the taste of his fingers.
Check out the mosquito bite on his chubby, little hand. The next day he was attacked on his face. I now have a mosquito net over his co-sleeper so he's a little protected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home