Dongshanhu Park
Last week the boys, Karen, & I headed to a park near our home.
Daniel participating in the over-feeding.
Karen is my new "A yi" (aunt in English). She does everything - much better than I.
She cleans, irons, washes dishes, does laundry -all before lunch. Then she helps me with the boys the rest of the day and then cooks dinner. I don't know how I survived before Karen enter our lives.
The playground that is really a mini-outdoor gym.
They have these all over Guangzhou.
This gym was quite funny,
Several older women were "working out" until we came along.
I hope we didn't interrupt any serious training.
Lost in translation
This tree was amazing.
It was trianed to grow over the path into the lake.
Who knows how many 100's of years old it is.

1 Comments:
I'm so excited for you to have Karen! What a dream!
Post a Comment
<< Home