Friday, December 14, 2007

The Live Nativity

Lincoln Park, the park across the street from our condo, had a live nativity for us to enjoy.

Here are the boys petting the wise men's llamas

This donkey was 2 weeks old - I think he shares a birthday with Oliver.

Daniel and Isaac petting the sheep

2 Comments:

Blogger {Quellie} said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Now we can see what you are up to. You'll have to check ours out and if you don't mind, I'll be adding you to our family list. (Let me know if that's a problem.) How's life with the new bambino? I want to see pictures!!! Have a Merry Christmas and we will talk with you soon. Love you guys -Quinn, Kellie & kids www.quelliequints.blogspot.com

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Daniels coat. Where did you get such a sweet, awesome, stylish coat? I am totally and utterly jealous :)
A Live Nativity? How fun would that be, my kids would absolutely love something like that!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home