Another Boy
Here I am 3 hours after pushing the 91/2 pounder from me.
I had forgotten what labor was all about and we were so scared that I would deliver in the car that we got to the hospital too soon. I was having mild contractions and they were going to send me home so we decided to break my water. The first contraction after they broke my water brought back all my memories of prior births. I wasn't really in labor before that. Anyway, an hour later we had another son. You can tell from my picture how I endured that hour.
That's 3/3 natural childbirths. Is it still "natural" if they break your water? Hope so.
Our chubby guy - numero tres!
Daniel is so great with him until he starts to cry -
He practically throws him to me - and says "he's hungry"

2 Comments:
Congrats!! He's beautiful and I love his name. And Michelle, you look great for just having a baby!
Yay! Congratulations guys! He is so adorable, we have been checking your blog religiously for a glimpse of him. So how is it having three? When are you all coming to our side of the globe?
Post a Comment
<< Home