Sunday, January 17, 2010

National Museum


The next morning we headed to the National Museum near our hotel.


Oliver is laughing not screaming - I think he likes flowers.


Meeting a new friend



We could only take pictures outside -
but the museum was full of sculptures and statues from the 6th century.


2 Comments:

Blogger azandersens said...

Hey Hermana, I think I saw your blog posted on your facebook account and have followed your little family for a little bit. What adventures you're having! I'm so fascinated w/ Cambodia b/c my brother served a Cambodian speaking mission and I've done some research on the halocaust that happened there. My sister-in-law is also a refugee from Laos. So interesting. Anyhoo, just wanted to say hi. I'll send you an invite to my blog if you want to stalk us too. Our lives are pretty boring in comparison, but I always feel like I should invite people to mine if I read theirs. Fun to see your face. You never age.:)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hermanita -I love your blog - Cute family.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home