Friday, February 27, 2009

Our future

For those of you who don't know where we're moving next year -
minute 1:15
http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/


Okay, since most people think we're going to Papau, New Guinea -
I must correct you before you curse our third post.

We're heading to Buenos Aires, Argentina: Summer 2010!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET! We are totally coming to visit!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Grasshopper said...

i loved that video. you uys hould make one of the boys dancing in allyour exotic places...
we're still hoping to come see you one of thse days!

2:11 PM  
Blogger lindsay said...

hooray!! (but please don't move before i can visit you in guangzhou...)

5:24 PM  
Blogger KamilahNYC said...

apparently i am the only one that had no time counter when I watched it....
Where are you going?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

Linsey Crisler alerted me that fellow former captial hill branchers are coming to my land!! If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home