Wednesday, February 27, 2008

three months

So Oliver is now 3 months old!

He had his last check-up on Monday.
Good news, he's no longer anemic but he does weight 17 pounds - now we know why he was anemic in the first place. His hemogloblin couldn't keep up with his girth, I mean growth
.

Daniel and Isaac destroying the exam room

The lovely nurse assistant who had to draw blood blood from Oliver too many times to count.She was a trooper - she doesn't like blood draws from newborns - even if the newborn looks like a toddler.

What a cute nurse!
This clinic is where I have worked for 5 years. It's a community heath center where most patients are Latino. I change pediatricians three times before I brought the boys there. I kept trying to find a Pediatric office in DC as good as mine and it was impossible (I guess I'm a little bias).
It was sad to say goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger crystalcookie said...

OH my goodness you have gorgeous baby boys! you and marc make some dang handsome kids!! oh I love you guys and miss you!!!!!

3:02 PM  
Blogger crystalcookie said...

OH my goodness you have gorgeous baby boys! you and marc make some dang handsome kids!! oh I love you guys and miss you!!!!!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home