Thursday, August 09, 2007

Visiting Amy

Fun times at Lake Owasco visiting Amy and Ian!
The amazing view,
we all went sailing on that boat
Isaac & Daniel played so hard the entire time.
Here are few activites that kept them occupied.
sliding,

Rock climbing,

Wrestling,
Swinging,

lounging,
Jet skiing,

Skinny dipping,

And more swinging,
Actually is was fighting over this swing that occupied most of the boy's time.
Thank you Amy for such a wonderful time - can't wait to see you when we return.

2 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

Come to our house next! I love the ladybug pictures on Kimberly's post.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Vigoren Family said...

Michelle! I can't believe how connected this little world is. I guess you're friends with Brooke's friend (Andi)?? It's fun to see that we both have Isaacs and that life seems to be treating you well in DC. Good luck in China. That sounds like an incredible opportunity! - Kellie Roberts Vigoren

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home