Monday, May 28, 2007

Madison's New Kitchen

The night before Kim left for Utah we had to see the new kitchen.

The toddlers loved the new counter.

Kim remodeled the entire kitchen 8 months pregnant -
She laid the tile, hung the cabinets, put up the dry wall - everything - My hero!
To distract the kids we put on a movie while Kim & Marc worked on the closet doors. I also enjoyed the movie because I'm usually in the way with these "projects".

Isaac loved the new stove - Maybe a little too much.
See you guys in a few months - we'll miss you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deidra said...

Your loss is our gain! Chris and I haven't seen Abe, Kim and Madison since Madison's first birthday party! Now that they're in Utah, we are planning on seeing them this week!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great pic of Daniel with his little 'girlfriend'. He looks like he adores her. Your boys are so cute, I can't wait to come and visit you guys again :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home